Sunday 11 July 2010


I have just recovered from broken toe so training for the 3 Peaks has not been brilliant !
I did start running again just 2 and a half weeks after breaking my little toe but it seems fine now so will have to catch up on some long walks !
Mel and i are really looking forward to our challenge and the flight to Glasgow ,we will make the most of travelling up the day before and take a look around the big city:)
I`m looking forward to meeting the rest of the group, Molly and Jack`s dad`s will be wearing a mankini on the top of Ben Nevis for extra publicity ,can`t wait !!LOL!!! and i`m also looking forward to meeting up with the organisation Charitychallenge again!
My only real concern about this challenge is i get motion sickness and the journey from mountain to mountain is going to be tough for me without being sick :( so i will make sure i get some travel sickness tablets :)


No comments:

Post a Comment